Monday, September 15, 2008

Two Months Old

Well, it has been awhile since I updated everyone. I started back to work on September 2 and I am more tired than I thought I would be. I come home with Josie and we crash. She has been to the office with me all but two days since I started back.

We went to the doctor on Sept. 3 and she weighed in at 11 pounds 13 ounces and she was 22 3/4 inches long. The doctor said she is growing nicely and is right where she should be in terms of weight and height. She can keep her head up for long periods of time and she pushes up with her legs when she is sitting in your lap. She has found her tongue and has figured out how to put her hand in her mouth. We can get her to smile at us and she even giggles sometimes.

Here are a few pictures of her at two months old.
I love the watermelon outfit and hat.
Here she is on our first day of work. She has a pack and play and a rocking chair by my desk. Doesn't she look thrilled?

2 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

I love the pic of the watermelon outfit - the look on her face is "How can i EAT the watermelon...hmmmm"

odtup said...

I can see that she has really grown! Also looks like less hair, or is that just the angle in the picture?

Tuppin