Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Cupcakes

Josie's class had a Thanksgiving potluck and she decided that she wanted to take cupcakes. I had the week off so I decided I would try to do more than 1. buy them at the store or 2. make plain old cupcakes. We found a picture of cupcakes on the internet I thought we could handle. Josie was excited to make the cupcakes, watch them bake, and frost them. She was also excited about putting on the faces and the feathers until we were done with about 8 of them. At that point she said she was tired of it and wanted to stop. I told her there were a lot more to go so she would have to hang in there. In the end they turned out great. Score one for mom!

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

You are lucky! WE can't bring homemade goods to Avari's school!