Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 13

Josie: I am thankful for my cat Weezie.  I love her.

Me: Today I am thankful for two things and since I started late I figure it is okay.
First, I am thankful for Maria. She comes every Tuesday to clean the house and she goes way above and beyond. Just today - she cleaned the cat box (she deserves a bonus), saw the dishwasher was not run and ran it then put everything away, and she put the flannel sheets on the bed. Maria is an extraordinary gift and makes my day every Tuesday.
Second, I am thankful for the wonderful people at Merryhill especially Ms. Paulina. I know that Josie is loved and cared for while I am at work. Today I left her off at 7:30 am and picked her up at 5:55pm. I hurt for leaving her there that long but knowing she is having fun and is taken care of helps.
Maria and Merryhill- two things that lighten my burden and for them I am thankful.

No comments: